The Showcase: Gold of the Desert Kings
Once a month we hold an open session inviting people along as an opportunity to experience one of our programmes first hand.
We'd like to invite you along to our next showcase, it's free all we ask is you to invest some time with us. The information below outlines which session we'll run along with timing and details on the location. If you have any questions call us or drop us a line.
Gold of the Desert Kings
Optimise Results through Fluid Execution
|Location||Yellowfoot Lodge, Pococks Lane, Eton, Berkshire, SL4 6HW|
|Date||4th November 2016
|Time||9.30am - 1.30pm|
Teams rush to compete against each other in this challenging race across the desert. Their goal? Battle the elements to get to the mountains to mine for as much gold as possible and return home alive.
Teams are forced to be as productive as possible with limited time and resources. Participants will experience the benefits of teamwork, planning, setting goals and taking necessary risks.
Participants of Gold of the Desert Kings will:
- Increase productivity by engaging in activity that delivers a planned result
- Improved use of information
- Efficient operations within constraints of existing work environment
- Optimal results by focusing on the best possible outcome
- Ask “what’s possible?” to achieve maximum results
- Value all available information
- Plan for and overcome potential barriers
- Be productive, not simply active
AGENDA: 4th November 2016
9:30 - 10:00 am - Registration & Continental Breakfast
10:00 - 1:00 pm - Gold of the Desert Kings
1:00 - 1:30 pm - Complimentary Lunch
There is no charge for this session. Space is limited, so register early!
By email - email@example.com
By Phone - 01753 533 010