The Showcase: Council of the Marble Star
Once a month we hold an open session inviting people along as an opportunity to experience one of our programmes first hand.
We'd like to invite you along to our next showcase, it's free all we ask is you to invest some time with us. The information below outlines which session we'll run along with timing and details on the location. If you have any questions call us or drop us a line.
Council of the Marble Star
Maximise Personal Effectiveness
|Location||The Crowne Plaza, London Heathrow, Stockley Road UB7 9NA|
|Date||19th April 2013|
|Time||9.30am - 12.30pm|
Only King Arthur’s highly respected advisors are given a seat on the Council of the Marble Star. How do you get your seat? Achieve the best possible business results without sacrificing the relationships you need to get you there.
What outcome is achieved?
Participants learn that pairing the pursuit of productivity with relationship development creates a competitive path to success, resulting in:
- Desire to build more successful, mutually beneficial working relationships
- Increased ownership of one’s own influence on working environment and corporate culture
- Knowledge sharing for result driven impact
What do participants learn?
Participants learn how improving their personal effectiveness can transform the culture and performance of their company. A focused debrief maps the program’s key learning points to participant’s work-life reality. Participants learn to:
- Build quality relationships while achieving quality results
- Acquire and apply information to ensure maximum productivity
- Commit to achieve exceptional results amidst change and uncertainty
- Understand that perception outweighs intentions and the result impacts relationships
How does it work?
Participants must obtain the best possible business results while building the relationships that help them deliver. As villagers, they vie for a seat on the Council of the Marble Star. To claim their spot, participants must uphold Camelot’s cultural values while deftly conducting business transactions. This experience involves:
- Delivering high scores in two arenas: assets acquired and personal conduct
- Facing time pressures, uncertainty, competition, change
- Achieving productivity through negotiations and transactions
AGENDA: 19th April 2013
09.30 - 10.00 - Registration & Coffee
10.00 - 12.30 - Council of the Marble Star - King Arthur's Challenge
12.30 - Complimentary Lunch
There is no charge for this session. Space is limited, so register early!
By email - email@example.com
By Phone - 01753 533 010